Sunday, September 27, 2009

What I got at the Valley Forge card show 9/27/09

This whole weekend I've been really sick, but it didnt completeley suck, jordan (mint condition) and his dad were nice enough to bring me to the valley forge card show again.There was a free signer,Greg Gross, he was on the cubs astros and phillies. Jordan had like 8 Greg Gross cards and let me have 2 (1980) and (1982).
I got them signed and the guy was really nice.I was looking around and it seemed like card heaven! Im about to shut up and let you know what i got lol.
I got some unbelievable deals,
from the 10 cent bins I got
emmit smith topps rookie
I just reliezed i have an error card! fernando valenzuela rookie and on the front it says fernand!
cc sabathia rookie
cc sabathia rookie cup (second year)
gary sheffield rookie topps
rafael palmeiro rookie donruss
jered weaver rookie topps
david price rookie bowman
joey votto rookie topps names in gold
jed lowrie rookie topps
nick adenhart rookie topps
ERROR-juan gonzalez reverse negitave 1990 donruss rookie
delmon young bowman rookie
chad billingsly rookie
pedro martinez rookie
1983 topps pete rose all star
allen and ginter 2007 akinori iwamura rookie
allen and ginter 2007 alex gordan rookie
2007 topps turkey red hideki okajima rookie
2007 topps turkey red troy tulowitzki rookie
not the last card, but probably the creepiest card ever....dwigh eisenhower 2007 topps turkey red its so creepy!!!!!!!
mark reynolds and justin upton rookie
cameron maybin and andrew miller rookie
so i got all of them from the 10 cent bins
and i got 2 sets, for $1 each i got 1989 score traded/rookie set
and 1989 fleer traded/rookie set
and my favorite card from the show i got for $5
graded 7 by beckett bccg
paul molitor and alan trammell rookie bv is $50
thanks for reading,
btw i havent posted in a while cause i have nothing to post and i have alot goin on.
----peace----

No comments:

Post a Comment